The Bayfield Rec Center is accepting applications for part-time cleaners to take care of the facility and perform cleaning and minor maintenance duties up to 20 hours per week.
Starting pay at $10/hour.
Must be 18 years old.
Must be available during evenings.
Please contact Isaac at 715-779-5408 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information or to have an application sent to you.
- Clean, stock and supply designated facility areas (mopping, vacuuming, dusting, locker room and restroom cleaning, etc.)
- Carry out heavy cleansing tasks and special projects
- Notify management of occurring deficiencies or needs for repairs
- Make adjustments and minor repairs
- Stock and maintain supply rooms
- Cooperate with the rest of the staff
- Follow all health and safety regulations