Happy Feet Weddings, LLC
- Wedding Officiant
- Officiant Services
I am a licensed and ordained Pastor/Chaplain/Officiant. My license is a true license, not one off of the internet. I have been licensed by Happy Feet Ministries Inc. for over 19 years.
I officiate at weddings at your location within 100 miles of Ashland WI. I also have a chapel at 310 Stuntz Avenue in Ashland.
These are some of the things I offer. I try to offer a reasonable price. I go out of my way to serve you. Your day is a special day so I want to help you so you will have beautiful memories for a life time!
1) I like to stay in touch as often as needed — it is really important to touch base the week before the ceremony.
2) I enjoy meeting with you either in person or on the phone, so that we can put together a ceremony you will remember for a life time.
3) I will give you a copy of the ceremony used in the service so you may keep it and re-read the words spoken over you.
4) I do have a back up just in case — life happens! My son can also perform ceremonies.
5) I take care of seeing that your paper work (license) gets to the right office in the time allowed.
A wedding rehearsal is important if you have groomsmen and bridesmaids — it can remove a lot of stress for you and everyone else. On request I will come and help you put the whole ceremony together — who comes in, when, where, how, etc. The extra fee for this service is well worth it!
I enjoy elopements even on short notice — same day if it works for us.
Whom to Contact
- Manon WeberPhone: (715) 292-6454
Your location or mine