Northern Great Lakes Visitor Center
- Service Organizations
Beautiful visitor center open 7 days a week from 9am to 5pm with personalized assistance, gift shop, exhibits and more:
• Daily Listings of area special events
• Regional Maps
• Free historical films and presentations
• 5-story observation tower
• Handicap accessible boardwalk and interpretive trails
• Enjoy shade-grown coffee, a bird-friendly refreshment!
• Convenient free parking for everyone's needs; including handicap, buses, and RVs
• Ample restroom facilities & parking
• Handicap Accessible Trails
Near the intersection of Hwy 2 and Hwy 13, just west of Ashland.